03
The Rhineheart Roost: Let's talk about eyesight... And my camera... And the 10th day of Christmas!
04
05
15
16
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
31
32
33
34
I figured y'all deserved to hear a little bit about my eyes.
I got new glasses this last week and I looooooove them! They're so much nicer than my old pair, to be frank. I like the color, shape, size, style... pretty much everything is better. Here's my old pair:
These glasses are proof that skinnier is NOT always better.
So. Much. Better.
I feel like a vintage goddess in these babies, and I've already gotten a lot of compliments on them, so obviously I'm doing something right! ;^) Plus, since they're bigger frames, it's actually better for my prescription, since I have more areas to see out of or something. In any case, I love them!
Guys, it's time to get serious now. Something horrible happened on Tuesday that I think you deserve to know about. My camera, my beautiful camera, my wonderful, 5-year-old camera died. It refuses to work anymore, and I am seriously so sad about it! I loved that camera, and losing it makes me super sad. Especially since it's the Christmas season, I've got tons of things to document, and now I can't! :^( So I have to make do with my laptop's webcam, which frankly, doesn't do very well AT ALL. Dangit. I'll save up for a better one then, I guess. Ughhh.