02
03
The Rhineheart Roost: Julia, here are sixteen things I loooove about youuuu!
04
05
15
16
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
31
32
33
34
Sorry I didn't post earlier, I was partying it up in the dirt- er, Girl's Camp. But here are sixteen things I love about you.
- You have a fabulous sense of style
- Your perm is SO CUTE
- You have always, ALWAYS been there for me when I need it most
- You have a sparkling sense of humor and have the cutest laugh!
- You are very in-tune spiritually
- You have a voice that is crystal clear and right-on pitch, and singing with you is so fun!
- You are creative and never boring
- You are easy to talk to
- You are a fabulous actress- very believable and you can be trusted to stay on top of things
- You like Jamba Juice! ♥
- You are so awesome with little kids
- You aren't afraid to be weird
- You are honest
- We have so much in common
- You have been so strong through all life's trials
- YOU'RE SIXTEEN, WOMAN!!!!!!!!!!!
Love ya!
-DQ#1
35
36
37
38