34
Warm brown eyes, the longest, darkest lashes anyone could ever ask for, the softest, sweetest, kissable-est cheeks, the funniest sayings...
You could say I love him, I guess. I mean, how can you not? Here are some things I'm loving about my little Mr. Lincoln lately:
I got some FABULOUS boots from McKenzie yesterday, so this morning I was rocking them, and he noticed. This inspired a morning-long game of cowboy/cowgirl, where we defeated the aliens and saved all our cattle. It was a really fun way to get ready this morning. :^)
At dinner he always makes it a point to sit next to me, and I always make sure to tell him just how lucky I feel to get to sit next to him.
He holds my hand all the time. ♥♥♥
I was in the living room reading while he was playing Bop-It, and he looked up and said, "Can you please read in the next room?" "Why?" "Because I can't hear the game", he said, pointing to the Bop-It. Oookayy... Didn't know I was reading in my head so loud, I guess! :^)
He called the ankle the "cheek of your foot" for a while.
Tonight he came up to me and said, "I really need a girl to play Just Dance with me... So, will you play with me? You're a girl!" So we danced some duets, and that was the most fun thing I did today.
He's my little superhero.
I know that even though other guys may break my heart, at the end of the day, my brother is always there, ready to give me a hug, a kiss on the cheek, and a smile. He calls me beautiful, and some days that's what I really need to hear.
He's so energetic in everything he does, it's impossible not to want to join in with him with every bit as much enthusiasm.
Whenever he's frustrated he'll say "Aw, nuts!!" and I swear it is the single most ADORABLE thing I've ever heard before. Seriously, folks. It's H.I.L.A.R.I.O.U.S.
So, yeah, he kinda has me wrapped around his finger. I would do anything for him, and I can't express how much I just love this little guy. Even though I'm about eleven years older than him, sometimes I feel like he could be my older brother, the way he's ready to protect and defend me. I hope we continue to be this close, because he is a light in my life. I love you eternally, Lincoln! Stay sweet.