02
03
The Rhineheart Roost: 14 things about my darling sister.
04
05
15
16
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
31
32
33
34
Yesterday Geneal turned the big 1-4! Stake dances, here she comes! I'm so excited for her. :^)
- She lets me cry when I need to, and she listens.
- We can sing together spontaneously and we harmonize LIKE A BOSS.
- She isn't braggy
- she has faboo taste in music
- she is an absolutely marvelous dancer!
- her laugh is infectious
- we have the best inside jokes:^)
- she is willing to just LISTEN.
- she's clever
- and positively hilarious
- since we're so close in age, we do a lot of things together, and that makes it fun
- she hasn't killed me yet.
- we get over our arguments quickly
- she is truly my best friend.
I love you soooo much, darling! Remember that you are obese!! :^) :^)
-DQ#1
35
36
37
38