Well, here I am in lovely Colonia Juarez, Mexico typing just for you. Okay, I'm doing it as much for myself as for you, but still, bear with me okay?
Random tidbit: I'M A FREAKING HIGHSCHOOLER, BABY!!! YEAH!
Sorry, had to get that out. Moving swiftly on: I just drove around in the good ol' family suburban and I took some hills, did some swerves, and made a u-turn or two. Bahaha. And the bestest part? It wasn't just me! Geneal did some driving too, across a river and a bridge. It was kinda funny being behind her and watching her stumble over the shoulders in the road, turning around, and especially passing some four-wheelers. That was quite laughable, to put it mildly. She totally flipped out and didn't know what to do. HA! Not like I would have been much better, and truth be told, I gripped my seat tightly as she backed up, but we survived. I am typing this, aren't I?
This wasn't my first driving experience, either. It gets easier and easier as I practice, and this time, I was pretty much fearless -which can be a very bad thing with me- and went past 40 mph at one point. And then I realized I was over the speed limit. *cough cough* Oops. But I only went over because I felt like I was going slow, I guess driving for a while made me less sensitive to speed. Is that normal? Gosh, it was fun. I luv driving!!
-DQ#1
p.s, just so you don't pee your pants, my dad WAS right next to us the whole time. Pinky-swear.