34
Alright guys, seeing as this is my first official book review, you will all just have to bear (bare? Behr?) with me as I bumble through this process. I will put the individual facts and comments in lil' bullets to make it look nice and orderly. *yay* Here we go.
Okay, first off: the dude on the cover? HAWT. Sorry boys, he is. I can't help being a dumb silly-headed girl here!
Second: The girl on the cover? NAWT. There is nothing else I can say here, sorry.
This book follows the basic LDS book storyline. Yes, I'm pretty sure there is such a thing. And, no, I'm not mad about that, or whining or any other junk, it's just... it would be nice to have a little change once in a while. The story is the classic, boy is fine, chugging away at life and then a girl comes into his life who is totally unexpected... and they fall in love. And she gets mad at him, and then it gets fixed and then there is some spiritual experience or whatnot. And then it turns out the girl has changed him in some way... I could go on, but you know what I'm talking about, right? So that was a very minor disappointment.
I loved, loved, LOVED how POLITE and GENTLEMANLIKE this guy was. The whole time I was like, "Where the flip is he? Where can I find one?" I'm totally sure I'm surrounded in them though. :) But he was seriously the perfect guy... He even went to Brianna's house when she was sick and waited there until she felt better. If someone did this for me... wow. It. Would. Be. The. Best. What can I say? I'm a hopeless romantic. If you don't like where this is going, skip this post and wait until the next one. Sorry!!!!
He CARED.
But, he was human. Very much so. Bahahaha...
I was able to laugh out loud for most of the book. I love doing that. It's like enjoying your own private inside joke.
I loved how Brianna was like, "Let's stay away from each other, no. Wait! Let's hold hands." Or how a few times she asked him to just hold her. * sigh *I melted. Gosh darn it, why do I have to be so young? Means I have to wait. :P
Robbie? He's a schmuck.
I'm out of creativity, sorry. But, not too dramatically bad for a first book review, eh? In short, I would recommend this book to- whoever feels like reading it. It's really cute, in my opinion. Maybe it's just me. But, read it and tell me about it! Comment!