34
Just contemplating... you've read some popular blogs, right? I'll just assume that you have. I'll also assume you follow some such popular blogs. Have you noticed how often they post? I follow a blog and the author will post at least five or more A DAY. Is that just how they become popular? Posting 24/7? I'll also assume that's the answer. So, what about the others? Can a blog be popular without posting often? Maybe not. But what about this blog? I think I post often enough, but no one reads it. You know what's dumb? I've sort of mutually convinced myself that I can't post more than once a day. So I leave all my brilliant inspirations behind to be forgotten, all because of what I think. But from now on, I'm going to post whenever I feel like it.
-DQ#1 p.s., how cute is this kid??? He has sprouted two little teeth, and is scooting around like a madman!
35
36
37
38