34
Happy Thanksgiving! To keep things short, I'll just post super-quick what I'm thankful for. Enjoy!
Honey Bunches of Oats Dreams Ice Cream whipped cream okay, just cream. a clean room lipgloss my bed my bedroom my home my friends my school my voice my acting skills my humor other people's humor pictures my camera chocolate the internet email my blog the readers of my blog (you!) Facebook. (I was hacked recently, so I'm kind of p.o.'ed about that...) music noodles my brain writing reading science class dance acting/plays auditioning choir piano. used to be the bane of my existence, but the piano and I are on better terms now! my sexy guitar. can't play it, but I love 'em! books cool authors who have blogs that I can stalk. [haha!] wal-mart dressing up at wal-mart cherries neon, neon colors making posters taking really good pictures hearing stories of 'how we met'. LOVE IT! familia! peaches kiwi's saying random things that nobody gets inside jokes high-heeled shoes tights my hair my mp3 player (soon to be, an iPod!!!) making up awesome songs that I'll never sing again. getting comments (hint, hint.) getting YOUR comments specifically. Can I hint any louder? writing an essay that receives an 'A'. charming my teachers. my locker babies baby-sitting my future husband. I can't wait to meet you! I don't know you, but oh well. We'll see when we get there. my future kids holidays my birthday presents candles shooting showers comics writing my own comics (I have a folder full of them) becoming Petunia and Pleuse Annalouise and any character I'm currently being bubbles dressing up. Not just for five-year-olds, ya know. wearing crazy crazy crazy makeup. the color red the color hot pink black my fuzzy. I think that's long enough, I don't want to waste all of your time. Happy Thanksgiving! I don't say Turkey Day, because it sounds stupid.