
Considering it's Thanksgiving, I have decided to post on all the things I'm thankful for, and in alphabetical order, as an added plus! (you know you love alphabetized articles!!!) Enjoy!
- America- I'm an American girl!
- Babysitting- fun, and I get paid! *He-he*
- Choir-I looooove Woman's Choir!
- Dum-dum's -yummy little things.
- E-mail -you've got mail!
- Friends/Family -couldn't LIVE without them!
- Glasses -I can see!
- Heritage Academy -bestest school ever!
- Ice cream -delicious (but not nutritious)
- Jokes -did you hear that one about the chicken...
- Kaleidoscopes -They look so cool!
- Laughter -ho ho ho!
- Music -♪ La la la♫
- Nickles -cute and worth something! ☺
- Oreos -have a licking contest!
- Pickles -loved 'em since I was a baby!
- Quirks -have fun, be weird!
- Reading -like TV in your head, but better!
- Swimming -cool and refreshing!
- T-shirts -so comfy! And cute, don't forget.
- Uniforms -takes the stress out of the 'what to wear' department.
- Very cherry lipgloss - smells grrreat!
- Water -so many useful uses!!!
- X-rays -that tell you you have NO CAVITIES!!!! *yay*
- Yellow -cute, happy colors...
- Zzzzz's -sweet dreams!
So there you have it, from America to Zzzzz's, you have what I'm thankful for! Oh, and I absolutely LOVE eating pie, pumpkin especially. YUM!!!!!!!!
-DQ#1