02
031: Holidays (birthdays, Christmas, Valentines day, etc.)
2: Friends (gotta love them! they are LIFESAVERS I tell you! And sleepovers are awesome too!)
3: Laughing (okay, not when I'm being tickled)
1:Obama (I'm not kidding, I am terrified of that man!)
2: Cockroaches (EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
3: Fires
1: Get in shape
2: Save up until I have 200 $ in cash, weird I know, but hey, it's a goal!
3: Be a perfect straight-A student
1: *collection* Purses, gotta have 'em all!
2: *obsession* Babies, (maybe it has something to do with the fact that my mom's expecting...)
3: *obsession* Doodling, it's just fun!
1: I am a lefty,
2: I am scared of shooting stars. I don't even know why, but I'm serious!
3: I am paranoid of barf-I repeat, I don't know why, but I am not good around it! Actually, when I'm babysitting, I'm not TOO bad, not perfect, but I can tolerate it.
So, that's it! I tag, Blogger Blondie, Kaity Paige, GobstOpper, Jed Aaron, and Alyse.
Good luck!
-DQ#1
35 36 37 38