02
03
EAT FOOD AGAIN
a parody by DQ #1
I’ve got my sight set on food,
And I’m ready to taste,
I’ve got a mouth that will never eat waste,
I’m not a polite eater,
But I’ll eat anything, now I can’t wait to eat food again.
I walked into the diner,
With a fork in each hand,
I feel like I’ve been in this diner, in another
Land,
I’m not a picky eater,
‘cept for
But I can’t wait to eat food again.
Chorus:
The last time I ate out,
My mouth was full of doubt,
I didn’t wanna, but I tasted mamas
Rainbow trout.
Felt like I couldn’t breathe, ma asked what’s wrong with me,
My little sister said “Oh she’s just feeling queasy”
The next time we eat out, I’ll order for myself
My mouth can rest ‘til then.
I can’t wait to eat food again.
I get this crazy rumblin’, deep inside.
When I think of what’s for dinner tomorrow night.
Dad’s roast and mashed potatoes, with corn on the side.
Oh, I can’t wait to eat food again.
There you go, not exactly the most amazing song in the world, but it's pretty cute when you listen to it. It's to the tune "See you again" By Miley Cyrus.