02 03 The Rhineheart Roost: Week 1. 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Week 1.

34
Holy cow, guys! I've been married for a full week now! Typing that I realize that it's nothing compared to the grand scheme of things- our marriage is just a baby! We haven't gone through any struggles or hard times yet! So what am I doing celebrating a week (and two days) of marriage?

Well, like all big changes in life, it's brought so many growing experiences, and I feel like I should document them in some capacity. This is my new life, and I love recording the important changes here. So without further ado, I will now write down some things I've learned in my whopping 9 days of marriage.


And so there you have it. My discoveries and feelings of this whole marriage business so far. 

I honestly cannot believe how blessed I am to have married such a great person. We are far from perfect, but we refuse to give up on each other, and I look forward to how much we will have grown a month, and a year, and a decade from now. 

One week down, eternity to go. 

~Haeley

Labels: , , ,

35 36 37 38