02 03 The Rhineheart Roost: Tomorrow. 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Tomorrow.

34
Tomorrow will be a big day.

Tomorrow is the day I have dreamed about and imagined since I was a little girl.

Tomorrow I make the leap from single to married in one fell swoop.

Tomorrow I will be sealed to the love of my life. My best friend.

Tomorrow.

So many people have asked if I've been scared or nervous at all. And honestly, I've mostly just been impatient. I want my new life to begin! I want to be a Rhineheart! I want to be married to my Tanner, and I don't want to have to say goodbye each evening. I want to roll over in the morning and see my husband's messy bedhead and sleepy eyes. I want to decorate our first home together, slowly filling it with memories we've made. I want to bring children into the world with my partner by my side, holding my hand and marveling at the tiny human being our love created. I want to grow old together. I want all of it- the easy, the hard; the happy, the sad.

All of that begins tomorrow.

And I cannot wait.


~Haeley

Labels: , ,

35 36 37 38