02 03 The Rhineheart Roost: Why I Frickin' Love the Single's Ward. 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Why I Frickin' Love the Single's Ward.

34
Originally, this picture was going to have a purpose in my post. 
Now I just have it because it makes me laugh so hard. 

It's a representation of me in the single's ward, can't you tell? I can just pick and choose whoever I want! (never mind that I can't actually date James McAvoy, nor can I marry the Bollywood actor my hand is reaching for.)

Originally, this post was going to be about Growing Up and being in the strange limbo stage where I'm just barely out of high school and yet I'm now considered to be "on the market".
Not that I'm planning on getting married soon, but a girl can dream, right?

Originally, this post was going to be a lot of things- the perfect blend of serious and funny. But I just couldn't focus long enough to finish it! And so it has sat in my draft folder for two weeks, silently reminding me that I need to get my crap together and just WRITE.
In the end, what got me writing this post was the fact that I discovered I recently acquired a new follower (hi, Haley!), and how the heck am I supposed to acquire more followers and become a famous blogger if I NEVER POST?! So without further ado, I present:

Reasons why I frickin' love my single's ward.

I guess what I'm trying to say here is... The single's ward is wonderful! It's not a scary cult that forces you to marry. It is a gathering place where young adults come to get closer to their Savior. I'm so glad I decided to make the change. I have not regretted it once.

Man, I'm going to miss this ward when I go to college.

~Haeley

Labels: , , , , , ,

35 36 37 38