02 03 The Rhineheart Roost: Muumuu to new top! 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Muumuu to new top!

34
So I've had this muumuu for a while.


It was fun and comfortable, but aside from using it as a nightgown and occasionally making an appearance as an old lady, I really didn't have a use for it. :^(

Enter the refashion!

I've been wanting a cute floral top for a while, but couldn't find any cute, cheap ones I liked.
Then, about ten minutes ago, I got the idea to cut my muumuu into a cute shirt! The stretchy material provided for absolutely no sewing necessary, and I was able to do it in minutes! We used a rotary cutter, and my mom suggested we make the cut in a curved line. I was skeptical at first, but once all was said and done, I LOVED the curvy edge! I'm super happy with my new shirt. :^D

Super attractive face, just fyi.


~Haeley

Labels:

35 36 37 38