02 03 The Rhineheart Roost: My first beauty tutorial!! 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

My first beauty tutorial!!

34
I've been contemplating making beauty tutorials for a while now, and I finally got the guts to do it!
It's a really simple, clean look you can wear pretty much anywhere your heart desires.
I went for the natural, "no-makeup" look that's pretty popular nowadays.
It's a really short little video, and I'm personally really proud of it. ;^)
video
I think we all need to lose the idea of having to have a boatload of products on hand when trying to create a "natural" look.... Does that sound stupid to anybody else or is it just me? It's like trying to create banana-flavored banana bread without bananas.... When you have bananas sitting RIGHT NEXT TO YOU.
The fact of the matter is, you are beautiful. I know I've been saying that a lot lately, it seems, but I think it's one of the most important lessons you can teach yourself. More on that later.
Get out there and show off your natural beauty, you gorgeous human being, you!!

~Haeley

Labels: , ,

35 36 37 38