02 03 The Rhineheart Roost: The 8th & 8th days of Christmas, along with a funny text conversation. 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

The 8th & 8th days of Christmas, along with a funny text conversation.

34
Oh my goodness. I am seriously SO BEHIND on posting to this blog. Yes, I've been doing the 12 days of Christmas (except for the last two days. Chalk that up to laziness...) but I promise I am going to start writing about some events in my life that I would like to document. I'll be playing catch up today, so you can expect a LOT of posts. Yay! But I digress. Let's get down to the nitty gritty...

Okay, this person totally knows how much I love mints of any kind. 


I think they understand my desire to be kissable at all times.
So on to the funny story.
Back in the olden days when I was still taking Government (I am FREE AT LAST), I was dozing through the lecture when suddenly the conversation turned to murder, and Mr. Taylor told the story of how one day long ago, a man killed six women in a beauty parlor. Naturally, my mind perked up right then and the next thing you know... I was laughing.
No, I'm not some bloodthirsty maniac, nor do I enjoy hearing about death, but I came up with a pun- and if you know me, you know I'm a sucker for a good pun-so I simply had to tell someone. I texted my friend Lexi (who was suffering right alongside me in class) and said:
Me: I guess you could say those six women at the beauty parlor..... Dyed. This shouldn't amuse me, but it does.
Lexi: Bahahaha! Their life was "cut" short. Haha!
Me: We'd better "wash" out...
Lexi: I'm trying to think of more "dry" humor but it's not "blowing" into my mind. Haha. (...wow that was a stretch.)
Me: I suppose the joke is "waxing" thin... I wish we could "makeup" some more!
So there you have it. I am a horrible person with a horrendous sense of twisted humor, but... So does Lexi. So there.

~Haeley

Labels: ,

35 36 37 38