02 03 The Rhineheart Roost: Let's talk about eyesight... And my camera... And the 10th day of Christmas! 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Let's talk about eyesight... And my camera... And the 10th day of Christmas!

34
I figured y'all deserved to hear a little bit about my eyes.
I got new glasses this last week and I looooooove them! They're so much nicer than my old pair, to be frank. I like the color, shape, size, style... pretty much everything is better. Here's my old pair:
These glasses are proof that skinnier is NOT always better.

So. Much. Better.
I feel like a vintage goddess in these babies, and I've already gotten a lot of compliments on them, so obviously I'm doing something right! ;^) Plus, since they're bigger frames, it's actually better for my prescription, since I have more areas to see out of or something. In any case, I love them!

Guys, it's time to get serious now. Something horrible happened on Tuesday that I think you deserve to know about. My camera, my beautiful camera, my wonderful, 5-year-old camera died. It refuses to work anymore, and I am seriously so sad about it! I loved that camera, and losing it makes me super sad. Especially since it's the Christmas season, I've got tons of things to document, and now I can't! :^( So I have to make do with my laptop's webcam, which frankly, doesn't do very well AT ALL. Dangit. I'll save up for a better one then, I guess. Ughhh.

Last but not least, the 10th day of Christmas!


Don't you love those high-quality images???

~Haeley

Labels:

35 36 37 38