02 03 The Rhineheart Roost: Homecoming 2013!!! 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Homecoming 2013!!!

34
Right now it is SUPER late, but I simply had to post this before I get all tired and lose my steam.
Homecoming was tonight! I basically felt like this all week:
And today was really no different! I got my hair done by the oh-so-fabulous Mary Wadsworth, and then headed home to finish my makeup/ get dressed. Earlier today (er, yesterday. It's late), I got my date a Navy pilot pin, and hunkered down to wait to get picked up. They were a bit late, but it's fine. We still ended up like 20 minutes early to the dance anyway, so it was fine. :^)
The pictures turned out ADORABLE, and once I get them edited I will put them up, post haste. Seriously though.... My date and I looked SO CUTE. Can't wait to show you! The whole night people commented.
Now, it's time to get real. I could bore you with details, but I'd rather talk about my date. I went with Geneal and my good friend, Tyler. I was his first date, since he just turned 16, and lemme tell ya, this boy earned MAJOR points tonight. 
First off, he was a total gentleman/sweetheart/flirt all night long! Opened every door for me, made me feel appreciated, and whenever a boy told me I looked good, he would put his arm around me and say "yeah, well, she's mine tonight!" Squee!
Another thing about Tyler is his love for planes. We walked into the hangar and both of us immediately freaked out. I had him give me a tour of the hangar and had him tell me about every single plane, and the thing is, he knew TONS about every single one. He knows his stuff, which was so cute. I love to hear people talk about their passions, so making sure I indulged him was a big thing for me. I tried to spend the night focusing on him and making him feel good and important, and I think he did the same thing for me because I have never had that much fun at a dance before (Sadies excluded. But this dance was still better)! Usually at every dance I've been to, the boy I'm with will sort of dance with me, but overall there usually isn't much dancing going on.
Not so this time! Tyler danced with me for pretty much every single song, which was HUGE for me. I'm not used to that, and having him dance with me was awesome! It wasn't like he was being forced into it, either. He enjoyed it, and at one point I heard him say he didn't want the night to end! That may have been because of the planes, but I'll take it. :^)
Long story short, he was perfect, and there will be no complaints coming from me about him! SUCH a sweetie. I'm so beyond glad he asked me, and I'm even more glad he treated me the way he did. That scored so many points, lemme tell ya. He has been raised right! I'm just... Happy tonight. :^D
Pictures will be up soon!! I'll leave you with this for now to tide you over:


~Haeley

Labels: , , ,

35 36 37 38