02 03 The Rhineheart Roost: The Bright Side. 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

The Bright Side.

34
So with all this stressing about Prom and my dress and my date, etc. etc., it's been pretty hard to really enjoy the whole process. I'm sure you guys know all about this, because of my obsession with posting about it, and talking about it, and dreaming about it- four dreams, to be exact- I'm sure to be annoying you all to death, but I just can't help it! I'm so excited and scared!
The one person who's been keeping me sane this whole time is none other than my wonderful mother. I seriously do not know what I would do if she wasn't by my side throughout all this. She's been so excited for me this whole time, she hasn't complained that I'm boring her nor does she tell me to chill out. She's as excited as I am, I think! Last night when we were picking out my fabric, she kept squealing and saying how exciting this was. I love you so much, Mommy.
It makes my day to come home and have a mom who's every bit as excited for Prom as I am, and it makes her just that much more dear to me.
I can't thank this woman enough for all she's been doing for me, and I hope that she knows how appreciative I am.
And for the record, I am in LOVE with the fabric we picked out. It's a lovely, understated color.

-DQ#1

Labels:

35 36 37 38