02 03 The Rhineheart Roost: Something gross that I decided to blog about. Because I am gross. 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Something gross that I decided to blog about. Because I am gross.

34
Happy November, fellow readers! You know what that means....
November is known as No-shave November, to spread awareness of men's health in general, and under normal circumstances, men don't shave for the whole month of November, and sometimes women join in too!
I bet you know where this is going, don't you?
Yes, you guessed it. I, Haeley Whetten, am not going to shave my lovely little legs for the month of November. 30. Days. Of. Hairy. Monstrosity. BWAHAHAHA.
I'm a little anxious to see what happens, and I'm REALLY grateful I have a maxi dress to hide the horrible hairs, because I'm a brunette- meaning the hair shows really well against my pale skin.
You'd think I was the only girl weird enough to do something like that, but oh, no! Sarah is accompanying me on my hairy journey! It should be pretty funny to compare hairy-ness and tips on how to hide it, lol.
Don't worry- I'll take pictures.
Sufficiently grossed out yet??

-DQ#1

Labels:

35 36 37 38