02 03 The Rhineheart Roost: Let the (agonizing) wait begin! 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Let the (agonizing) wait begin!

34
As I'm sure you've heard, I auditioned for AYT's Macbeth yesterday, and now all that's left to do is the waiting process. If you've ever been with me while I'm waiting for the results of a play, you will know that I become neurotic. If you haven't been with me, take my word for it- I. Go. Insane. The reason I haven't posted about this recently, is because I don't want to "jinx" myself, in an essence. I've done that before, and I hate reading those posts over again.
 So, to spare you the drama, I've tried to hold it in, but now I can't! I'm desperate for relief! Plus, I'm 99% sure I got in (because Andrea said we pretty much all were in, when we went to callbacks), and now it's a matter of who I am in the cast. I really really really really really really really really really really REALLY want to be Lady Macbeth, because I think it would be a big challenge to play her, and I think I'm ready for that. Plus, she is one of the more serious characters, and I would like to explore the serious side of acting, rather than being a bubble-brain, which I've played on various occasions. I want to show everyone my acting diversity, and I want to show myself as well. I want to push myself, and live up to my motto, "Make it a Zoni-worthy performance", because I've been nominated for one, but this time I would like to WIN one. How neat would that be? To WIN a ZONI??!! Wow. I think I could do it, I really do. If I just give my all to this performance, than there's nothing stopping me from getting an award, right?
However, there is a big chance that I won't get to be Lady Macbeth, and I'm trying to let myself down gently, because I need to be realistic. I'm not the most talented actress in AYT, and I'm certainly not the longest-running in AYT. My best bet in reality is probably one of the three witches, which would still be loads of fun, because I'd get to be insane, and I've never been insane either, so I guess either way I can't lose.
But I still would love to be Lady Macbeth.
I'll let you know later tonight!

-DQ#1

Labels:

35 36 37 38