02 03 The Rhineheart Roost: Emergency 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Emergency

34

I don't know if this will reach any of you in time, but I feel like I have to put it out there.
A girl in my school, Jennifer Moore, has an older brother who ran away earlier this morning, and is suspected of self-harm and a suicide attempt. He's been missing since this morning, and the family is frantic to find him. 12 News is doing a segment on him tonight at 10, and you can find news about him here.
I don't know him, heck, I don't even know his sister very well at all, but this is an emergency, and I want to help however I can. Please, please keep him in your prayers- nobody deserves to go through this. Nobody deserves this pain. Please try to help in any way you can. Prayer works. I know it, and I believe we can help. 
I know how I'll be spending the evening. Please take a moment and pray for him. Stay updated. I'm honestly trying not to burst into hysterical tears right now, because this is not fair to him nor his family. Zach, I know you don't know who I am, I don't know you, and you can't even read this, but I want you to know I care about you, and want you home safe. You are so young! Don't take your life. Don't let it end like this. You have friends, siblings, parents, and a girlfriend who love you dearly and would be so hurt if you died. Come back. You are loved.


-DQ#1
35 36 37 38