02 03 The Rhineheart Roost: Cast results 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Cast results

34
In case any of you didn't know, I am happy to announce that I MADE IT INTO MACBETH!!!!!!!!! I didn't get either of the roles that I was discussing in the previous post, but I have the privilege to play Lady Macduff! I am SSOOO jazzed, you guys. Thank you all for encouraging me, and having faith in my abilities as an actress. thank you for believing in me, even when I didn't.
I am so thrilled!! I've missed being in a play- I love the atmosphere, it's truly where I think I belong. I'm excited to be in rehearsals again, and I'm excited to memorize lines. I'm excited to be the first play in our new home, and I am so, so, so, SOOOOO excited to HAVE FANTASTIC COSTUMES. I love wearing amazing dresses, and I'm sure these costumes will be no different.
Have I mentioned my excitement?? Eep!
My first rehearsal is Nov. 12th, and I cannot wait!

Performances will be Jan. 20th- Feb. 1st.
So, so happy! Get ready for more performance-related posts!!

-DQ#1

Labels:

35 36 37 38