02 03 The Rhineheart Roost: The XY Files 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

The XY Files

34
Have you ever gone loco-crazy for boys before? Like, for a few days/hours/weeks/months/etc., you are just plain OBSESSED with the opposite sex, and you want every possible opportunity to look at/drool over/fantasize about boys, boys, boys, and you can't seem to stop yourself? Yup. That's me right now. Boy CRAZY. Oh my word, I am boy crazy right now. Lemme tell ya. So without further ado, I will now provide you all with an overload of males.
DOUGRAY SCOTT:
AKA, Prince Henry from Ever After. Ohhh myyyy. 




MATTHEW MCCONAUGHEY:


MATTHEW GOODE:
Hold up here. Is he abnormally gorgeous, or what? I think my jaw just hit the floor. In China.


KASEY KAHNE:


I might need to start watching NASCAR....

TREVOR BAYNE:
Again with NASCAR hotties. Dang.

CHRIS EVANS:


Oh yes.

TOM HIDDLESTON:





GERARD BUTLER:


JEREMY SUMPTER:




I should probably stop here, before I realize I spent the whole night looking up pictures of delicious men. But I just thought y'all would appreciate a little man-candy. :^D

-DQ#1



Labels:

35 36 37 38