02 03 The Rhineheart Roost: Pardon my awesomeness. 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Pardon my awesomeness.

34
Recently in English, we were instructed to write an obelisk- basically, a brag column about yourself. It was pretty much the most awkward assignment ever, because I don't like sounding vain- stop laughing at me.
But, my obelisk turned out pretty funny, so here it is:

O, Smart, quick-witted one!
My white, brilliant teeth shine like pearls!
Although I am short in stature, I am mighty in speaking.
Music spills forth like Honeyed Clouds of Celestial Glory when I sing.
My hair falls in silken curtains about the porcelain skin of my face, and my eyes glisten like melted chocolate in the sunset!
Though I speak much, I am well-read, and the written word enchants me like fairies in the woods.
There is no other alive who can prepare macaroni such as I can, mixing the ingredients with expert abilities. 
My eyelashes flutter delicately, like butterflies lazily flitting on a sunny afternoon.
I, Haeley Whetten, am a miracle at birth, a wondrous beauty and Talented conversationalist, gifted in all Fine Arts.

There ya have it! 

-DQ#1
35 36 37 38