02 03 The Rhineheart Roost: OH MY GOSH YOU GUYS I JUST HAD THE BEST IDEA EVER 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

OH MY GOSH YOU GUYS I JUST HAD THE BEST IDEA EVER

34
I had this brilliant stroke of genius and I just HAD to share it with you. Also, because I don't want to forget it, and I think this is a good place to write ideas, eh?
Okay. Here is my idea:
If I don't get asked to Homecoming, I don't have to worry at all. Know why? Because I will make my own date. How? Tape, probably. No, I will not tape a poor boy up and make him dance with me all evening, nor will I tape someone to my wrists so they have no other option. I will make a mannequin out of tape, dress him up, and take him to the dance as my date! I think it would be so much fun, and everyone else would be super jealous of me! Right? Right?? 
Plus, how freaking hilarious would pictures be?
I don't want to say I don't wanna be asked, but if I don't, no problemo! I've got this thing wired. Buahahaha....


-DQ#1

Labels: ,

35 36 37 38