02 03 The Rhineheart Roost: I'm going to miss... 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

I'm going to miss...

34
In case some of you haven't heard yet, I'm moving in December. Again. Before you freak out though, it's around the corner from where I previously live, so I will still be in my current ward. Pros? Bigger house, more bedrooms- yes, I get my own (meaning I can devote my closet to SHOES! ...And maybe a shirt or two), but I'm a little apprehensive about moving. You see, I've finally gotten attached to this house. It's home now. And when I get attached to something, I mean it. So this whole moving business is throwing me for a loop here, and I'm still not sure if I'm okay with this or not. But the fact of the matter is, its decided already. I'm moving, whether I'd like to or not, so I might as well get over it. But I'm going to miss a lot of things about this house, mainly:

As you can see, I have a bit of separation anxiety. I'll miss you, Decatur house.

-DQ#1
35 36 37 38