02 03 The Rhineheart Roost: I read this on Pinterest and it made me laugh. 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

I read this on Pinterest and it made me laugh.

34
Body: Oh, guess what time of the month it is!
Me: Please no-
Ovaries: ALL SYSTEMS GOOOOOOOOO!!!!
Brain: I quit. I quit. Kittens and cupcakes and no one loves me. Oh my word salty snacks I am furious.
Me: Please, guys, calm down...
Face: TIME TO RUIN EVERYTHING YOU LIKED ABOUT ME. I'M GROWING MOUNTAINS!
Brain: And now I'm ugly! skjhzdkljkjhlkjh
Torso: Time to practice for labor. Cramp this chick up. GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO
Me: STOP IT FOR PETE'S SAKE
Stomach: Lol clothes can't fit you anymore. You are bloated. You are now a ballooooooooon.
Me: I hate you all.
Brain: I KNOW EVERYONE HATES ME I AM SO DEPRESSED. We need to make out with men.
Face: Lol I'm not done yet.
Uterus: What did I ever do to deserve this?
Brain: You just wait, uterus. They're gonna make you hold a baby for nine months straight.
Uterus: You are all awful.
Torso: CONTRACT!
Me: I quit being female. I am now a llama.
Brain: Me gusta.
I think us girls can pretty much all relate.

-DQ#1

Labels:

35 36 37 38