02 03 The Rhineheart Roost: Dreaming 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Dreaming

34
So last night I dreamt that I was pregnant.... Again. If you know me really well, you will know that my dreams mostly consist of:

They're actually pretty enjoyable, those dreams. Mostly. Occasionally, I get married to a weirdo (a nice weirdo, of course), or I turn into the boy I'm dreaming about, but when I dream about being pregnant, I love them! 
In this dream, it was very real. I was close to my due date, and I. Was. Huge. I felt heavy and slow, and I had to pee all the time. It also was hard to walk, because my feet hurt. So, I think this was pretty realistic. I was uncomfortable, but so happy and excited, I was okay with the pain. I mostly thought about being a mommy, and I loved picking out baby clothes. I also couldn't resist putting my hand on my massive belly 24/7, which I think I'm going to end up doing when I'm preggo in real life.
The best part for me was when I actually had the baby- not the actual birthing process, of course, but when I got to hold my son for the first time. He was so tiny! I couldn't keep my eyes off him, watching his every move, taking in those tiny fingers and toes, and loving his sweet face and red hair. He was perfect! Then I showed him to my husband, and I remember saying something along the lines of: 
"Come meet your Daddy!" Then I gave my baby to him, and I loved hearing him say, "Hi, little guy. Do you know who I am? I'm your Daddy!" It gives me chills thinking about that, you guys. Someday I'm going to hold a little baby in my arms, and they will be mine! I will have created a tiny, beautiful human being, and I will get the chance to raise them alongside my husband. I'm so excited to be a mama! I think about it all the time. I think I really will enjoy pregnancy, and having a baby to call my own. And I'm excited to see my husband become a dad, because, let's face it, seeing a man who's good with children is just about the most attractive thing they can ever do. Period. End of story.
So... Yeah. Random post, but I just had to get it out there. :^) 
Have you ever had a dream like that?

-DQ#1
35 36 37 38