02 03 The Rhineheart Roost: Smorgasboard 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Smorgasboard

34
Since I am home from church today due to a pesky cold that came out of nowhere, I shall write a completely random post that has nothing to do with anything. Okay? Okay.
List of words that make me smile:

  1. Pub
  2. Kerfuffle
  3. Chubby
  4. Lipgloss
There are lovebirds outside my window! I adore lovebirds. They are so colorful and ADORABLE. And they stay with the same mate for all their life! How sweet is that? And they love our house, which makes me happy, because I get to enjoy their colorful feathers and cheerful chirps. Cheerful chirps. That sounds cute! JUST LIKE LOVEBIRDS!

I love my dog. She has such a personality! She is jumpy, and hyper, and noisy, and messy, and thoroughly snuggly. I could go on and on about how much I love her. Even though she drives me crazy, berserk, and up-the-wall flaming irritated sometimes, I wouldn't trade her for anything. 

I have been blowing my nose so much lately, it's insane. Practically every five minutes I have to get a tissue, which is probably playing havoc on the sensitive skin on the tip of my schnozz. It is supremely frustrating, and if I don't blow my nose enough, I start sounding gross when I breathe. So my options are: dry out my nose considerably, or: sound like a snotty, snorty, snorkeling, snobbish slob.

Here's a pretty song:

You know how when you're sick doctors tell you to drink plenty of fluids? I've taken that advice, and have been drinking water like it's going out of style. It's INSANE the amount of times I've had to pee since drinking so much. I timed myself (stop laughing at me! I was bored, okay?) yesterday, and I seriously had to use the bathroom EVERY TWENTY MINUTES. THAT IS NOT NORMAL, PEEPS. I didn't have much solid food, mainly broth and stuff, and water, water, water. Then Ryan took me to Jamba Juice, and I got a ColdBuster and an Izze soda. Well, he got the soda, but discovered he hates sugar-free sodas, so I got to drink it! The only problem is that I can't taste anything, so I just drank fizzy water basically. But it was yummy! Anyway, I think I've cleansed my system quite well. The next time you get to stay home all day, you should try it! Drink tons of water, and cleanse your innards of toxins! You won't regret it! 
You actually might regret drinking so much water, because you'll have to urinate so often. But whatevs.

Pandora is the best internet invention ever. I LOVE YOOUUUUUUU PANDORAAAAAA

Cool Mormon Message:

Their band is called Shrink The Giant, in case you were wondering. I know I was. I think I'll check them out sometime.

I'm getting off now. Ta ta!

Just kidding. Now I want to talk about tea. I love that stuff. Tea, tea, tea. I especially like making my own "tea". Here's the recipe:


Pour in honey to taste, add 1-2 drops of peppermint oil. Drink.

I also enjoy eating tortillas with butter and honey. Sound gross? Don't knock it 'till you've tried it!

Also, I love music.

-DQ#1

Labels: ,

35 36 37 38