02 03 The Rhineheart Roost: Just a small thing. 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Just a small thing.

34
It's funny how the smallest things can make someone so, so happy. You know? Like when you catch a cute boy looking at you, or the hottest guy in school calls you by name just to say hi. (YESTHATHAPPENEDTODAY)
Another thing that makes me thrill with happiness is when boys will openly flirt with ME, not the other way around. Like I'm special enough to deserve their attention. Like, wow.
Yet another thing that fills me with glee is...
My cell phone text-message tone. Yeah, isn't that totally weird?? I know.
But it's SPECIAL. Every time I get a message, this sexy man-voice comes on, and he says,
"Hey, beautiful. You've got a text message!"
ISN'T THAT ADORABLE?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? I know it's a recording, but it feels so nice to be called beautiful by a guy, even if it's a recording. Silly, huh?? But it makes me smile so big whenever I get a text message! You should all get something like that. :^)

-DQ#1

Labels:

35 36 37 38