02 03 The Rhineheart Roost: Aw, what a sweet looking bab- AAAAAUUUUGGHHH, MY EYES, MY EYES!! 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Aw, what a sweet looking bab- AAAAAUUUUGGHHH, MY EYES, MY EYES!!

34
Now, I'm a fan of babies as mush as any other person. They're cute, sweet, and fun!
 I'm also a fan of baby showers- they're fun to attend, and it's fun helping the new mommy-to-be by giving her gifts and such.
There's also tons of cute baby shower cakes that are just too cute! But there comes a time when you must draw the line, for example, when you decide to make A BABY OUT OF CAKE. THAT IS CREEPY, AND WRONG.  AND WRONG.
DID I MENTION WRONG??
Because, yeah, it's pretty wrong. Add that to making a creepy video of you constructing the cake? Ugh. S-c-a-r-y. Not to mention the scary soundtrack. Enjoy!
The part where she makes the arms is the creepiest. It gives me the willies.
Sleep well tonight, my darling readers!
Heh heh heh.

-DQ#1

Labels:

35 36 37 38