02 03 The Rhineheart Roost: THE CONCERT (includes a huge, major picture overload.) 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

THE CONCERT (includes a huge, major picture overload.)

34
So... The concert WAS FREAKING AMAZING OH MY GOODNESS. I got some pretty awesome swag from one of the opening acts, Windsor Drive- they are awesome. The guitar player was definitely my favorite, because he was hilarious! Then we jammed out to South Jordan, a band full to the brim of delightfully attractive males, especially the drummer and lead singer. After that, we listened to Deas Vail, and the lead singer had such a sweet, delicate voice, I was sad the crowd was so loud. Plus, I spent most of their performance being bumped into by a group of stupid girls who thought it would be funny to repeatedly slam into me. Um, not. And another girl who wormed her way in between Julia and I- THAT bothered me to no end. Excuse me? Julia and I got in line early for these spots! Snooze you lose, sister! Next time you want good seats, arrive early. Don't separate me and MY BEST FRIEND. I didn't come with her to be separated from her. Ugh. Eventually, I got her to trade spots with me, and Julia and I were together for the last act, HE IS WE!!!!!! Unfortunately, due to an illness, Rachel, the lead singer, couldn't come, so another girl, Stevie, took her place. She was a total sweetie and was super enthusiastic the whole night, but it still wasn't the same. I still liked her, though. After all the good fun music-ness, we got to meet everyone and had them sign our shirts! Ahh!!
Sigh... I wish I could go into more detail, but that night is smushed up in my brain, so if you ask me about it in person, I'll give you the long-winded version. Here's some pictures!
***NOTE: CONCERT PICS ARE EXTREMELY HARD TO CAPTURE, BECAUSE THE PERFORMERS ARE CONSTANTLY MOVING AROUND. THEREFORE, I HAD TO MAKE THEM LOOK AS ARTISTIC AS POSSIBLE, SO THAT THE BLURRINESS WOULD LOOK LIKE I DID THAT ON PURPOSE. ENJOY!***



The first band, Windsor Drive.

The guitarist (aka my favorite)









I. Love. Him.







South Jordan setting up

The cute drummer. I could hit on him all day long.




The lead singer, who is pretty much the epitome of hotness.





















Deas Vail












He Is We's setup. Cute, right?!

























TREVOR KELLY I LOOVE YOUUU. Also featuring my spazzed out, I-just-met-my-idol face, and the adorable Stevie.

 SOO FUN. Looking forward to the next concert!

-DQ#1

Labels:

35 36 37 38