02 03 The Rhineheart Roost: there's hope for this young voice yet. 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

there's hope for this young voice yet.

34
Last night as I was wallowing in my little pit of misery, I picked Geneal up from Flashback, and she told me something miraculous.
Ms. Giles wanted to find me after school, but she didn't. Why did she want to find me?
BECAUSE SHE WANTS ME IN SELECT CHOIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I've dreamed about this day since seventh grade, and I'd pretty much given up, but now? Now I can do it! She WANTS me in there. I didn't audition for it because I didn't want to sightread, so I thought I was toast, but she wants me in there!!! Can you believe it?!
I didn't even audition for Select, and apparently she believes in me enough to put me in there!
There's hope for this young voice yet.

-DQ#1

Labels:

35 36 37 38