02 03 The Rhineheart Roost: It made my day. 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

It made my day.

34
ALERT:
I'm a music addict.
Okay, maybe you aren't that surprised, but I just wanted to make sure you knew about that for sure.
Anyways, I have some thrilling and exciting news for y'all.
I'M GOING TO MY FIRST REAL CONCERT!!!
This Friday, Julia and I are seeing He Is We at the Nile Theater, and holy moly am I excited!! A night full of music, and I get to be a part of it. Yay!
So after I got all hooked up, I Tweeted it, (because I'm a devoted Twitter user), and I tagged them in it, thinking nothing of it, and about 30 minutes after I posted it, He Is We actually REPLIED TO MY TWEET. OH MY CRAP.
They said "Arizona! Can't wait."
Who knew three words would be so insanely happy-making?! It seriously made my day.
Did I mention I'm jazzed???

-DQ#1
35 36 37 38