02 03 The Rhineheart Roost: estoy deprimida y enojada. 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

estoy deprimida y enojada.

34
Some days you just hate yourself with all the passion one can possibly muster, and there's not much you can do about it, partly because there's no cute boy waiting to enfold you in his arms, holding you and telling you it's okay. Because we all need a cute boy who's willing to just hold us.
I didn't get into Encore, which I was expecting. But the worst part is I could have auditioned for Select Choir or A Capella, and I didn't. All it would have taken was some measly sight reading, and I didn't do it because I was confident I could get into Encore. Why am I such an idiot? As soon as I walked out of the audition, I KNEW I should have just frickin' sight-read. But it was too late, and now I have to pay for it.
Add exhaustion, hunger, and the sun, and you have a recipe for a (teary) disaster. I'm trying so hard to not just burst into tears right now. I wanted to get in more than just about anything, and now because of a split second decision, I'm not in it. The only way to be in a choir now is to go back to Concert Choir, which is AWFUL, because that choir pretty much only has freshmen in it, and I will be A JUNIOR. I don't want to do that, but I really miss choir.
Did I mention I hate myself?
Oh, shoot.
Gotta go. I'm crying now.

-DQ#1

Labels:

35 36 37 38