02 03 The Rhineheart Roost: Sweet :^) 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Sweet :^)

34
This is such a cute Mormon Message! I got this one on my iPod, and I love to watch it over and over again. The fact that these couples have overcome various trials and other things that we don't know about, and they still love each other so much is comforting to me. I also look to my parents as an ideal example of a good marriage. It is so obvious that they love each other, and that is exactly the way I want my own marriage to be. Happy, loving, and celestial. I so look forward to the day when I am sealed to my eternal companion, to later have children, and eventually grow old together. I hope we're as cute together as the Hinkleys were. :^)

I imagine my husband will be the cutest old man ever. :^) Until then, I'm going to do my best to become the kind of girl worthy of a righteous priesthood holder, because there's no way I am settling for less, and I don't want him to have to feel like he must settle either.
I'm so excited to meet my future husband!

-DQ#1

Labels:

35 36 37 38