02 03 The Rhineheart Roost: Hypocrite. 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Hypocrite.

34
So, I have a few firm beliefs in life, which consist of:

Unfortunately, these two things can clash. For instance, 
  1. You wind up being so charming to a specific member of the opposite sex, that
  2. You are pretty much positive they like you, and
  3. They are supremely weird. 
Yup... I think it happened. I think somebody might like me, and although I swore to myself I would never, ever be grossed out, I kind of am. Why would I have a reason to be grossed out anyway? I should be completely and utterly flattered that he sees enough in me to consider me like able, and to actively pursue me despite the fact that I keep resisting him. Sure, he's sweet, but he is 
SO
NOT
MY
TYPE.
I gotta admire the way he shamelessly flirts, because, hey, you can only do so much talking in a Biology class on a regular basis, but dude, give it a rest. I don't know if I should tell him I'm not interested in the least, or just let him come to terms with it himself. I really, really don't want to hurt him, but I don't want to lead him on. It's not fair to him, because I think everyone deserves a chance to have some romance every once in a while, and I don't want him wasting his time on a girl who won't budge. So there is my rant for the evening.

-DQ#1

Labels:

35 36 37 38