02 03 The Rhineheart Roost: Music feature of the week. 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Music feature of the week.

34
Okay, in order to dispel the awfully gloomy post that I previously wrote, I am introducing a new feature on my blog that I'm quite happy about!
Every week I will do a special music spotlight, whether it's the latest song in my head, or an artist I like, or some free music you should snatch up RIGHT NOW before it's too late. So here we go!
This is kind of an odd song- it took me about three listens to get into it, really, because her voice isn't "pretty", and there's not really a rhythm at all. It's one of those I-can't-decide-if-I-like-it-or-completely-loathe-it song, but the video is charming, and after a while the song becomes catchy to the point of it getting stuck in your head for a while. My only regret is it's not on iTunes, of I would definitely have it right now.

-DQ#1

Labels:

35 36 37 38