02 03 The Rhineheart Roost: An exciting new development. 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

An exciting new development.

34
Well, folks, even if I'm not IN a play right now, doesn't mean I can't WRITE one.
Story? Oh, very well.
Wednesday(?), my aunt Theresa extended a tantalizing offer to Geneal and I, which was this:
Write a play, get paid $100 for it. That's $50 each! And for doing something that I love, too! Woo hoo!
So we are writing a version of The Princess and the Pea, and it's going so great so far! I absolutely LOVE writing, and now I am doing a real play! It's easier than I thought it would be, probably because Theresa gave us a basic outline- but still, it's so, so great. And I really need the money, so it's a great deal. She's also going to have us write a few more plays, so that's even more money in our pockets. It's actually a pretty funny show thus far. I think she'll like it.
Gah, did I mention how much fun I am having writing this? It's totally awesome. :^)
Maybe I'll post a preview of the play sometime!
In other news, I disappointingly enough did NOT get my license this week, but SOON, MY MINIONS. SOON. I am craving independence soo bad right now it's crazy.

-DQ#1

Labels:

35 36 37 38