02 03 The Rhineheart Roost: The Sadies Situation Part 3 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

The Sadies Situation Part 3

34
So after that last frantic post, I moved on with my life as much as possible. This included, but was not limited to:

I finished this little list, and was just about to get in the shower when Mom knocked on the door:
"Haeley?"
"Yeah?"
"There's a special delivery for you!"
"Really?"
"Yeah."
"Seriously?!"
"Yeah."
"I'll be out in a sec!"
I rushed out, (after redressing myself) and to my surprise and delight, there was a glass pan full of Goldfish crackers sitting pristinely on my doorstep. I picked it up and carried it inside gleefully. This is what I got:



 This is me, being excited.
This is me, being.... Um, weird. 
He even had the decency to put his reply in my glass pan!! What a stud. Needless to say, I am overjoyed that  I don't have to stress over this anymore, and I can get down to the business of planning the rest of my date! Yippee!
And he friended me on Facebook. This is good.

-DQ#1

Labels:

35 36 37 38