02 03 The Rhineheart Roost: #28... GAH! 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

#28... GAH!

34
So I heard this song on a cell phone commercial a few years ago, and it's sweet melody has popped into my head randomly ever since then. It's always only been that one line: "I think that possibly, maybe I'm falling for you". Which is SUCH A CUTE QUOTE, but I wanted to get the rest of the song. So I pumped the lyrics into Google, and got this adorable song! And don't you love the music video? Sweet, sweet, sweet. I love Landon Pigg. He is so cute!! Three more days, guys! Three more days!! I'm not expecting too much, but... Oh, can you keep a secret? I'll type it small to make it seem more confidential.
I really just want a certain blue-eyed someone to write a sweet poem about me, and give that to me for my birthday. I think it would make me the happiest girl in the universe. I'd totally frame it, y'all. A flower wouldn't hurt either. But that's just my hopeless romantic talking; I'm not expecting much, like I said. But seriously. How. Cute. Would. That. BE?!!?!?!? Oh, I'd be on cloud 96,096,097,687,807,609,097,908,709,870,987,098,790!!
Okay. Secret time is over. But you gotta admit, you'd melt if you got something like that, right? It's not just me... Right?
In other news, WINTERFORMALISEXTWEEK!! At least I have my pretty dress, so that keeps some of the stress at bay. I'm still freaking out, but oh well. I can do this, I just need to remind myself to b.r.e.a.t.h.e.
Anyway, gotta eat. Ta!

-DQ#1

Labels:

35 36 37 38