02 03 The Rhineheart Roost: #27... a little instrumental for your day. 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

#27... a little instrumental for your day.

34
Clair de Lune. The first song I played on the piano that WASN'T from a lesson book, and consequently, the first piano solo I fell head-over-heels in love with. How relaxing, and just overall delicate. I thought you all would appreciate it. It's just... Absolute perfection.
Pure delight.
I visited my old ward today to watch our old bishop be released, and lemme tell ya, I am REALLY homesick now. It just felt so... homey. I remembered everyone (except the newbies of course), and I felt so loved there. I felt like I fit in there better than my new ward. Which is silly, because I've been there for over a year now. Still, I really felt like an important part of the ward there. Sometimes here, I feel lost and kind of insignificant, but I guess there's not much I can do about that. It was fabulous being with Kaitlyn, Taylor, and Pamela again. It felt like old times, guys. Good old times. I wish I lived closer.

-DQ#1

Labels:

35 36 37 38