02 03 The Rhineheart Roost: I feel snarky. 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

I feel snarky.

34
I've had a crap-tastic day today, and I'm just overall in need of ice cream.
But we have no ice cream, so instead I'm going to change up a Facebook status. Because I'm so bad.

"The girl you just called fat? She is overdosing on diet pills. The girl you just called ugly? She spends hours putting makeup on hoping people will like her. The boy you just tripped? He is abused enough at home. See that man with the ugly scars? He fought for our country. That guy you just made fun of for crying? His mother is dying. post this as your status, if you are against bullying. You never know what its like until you walk a mile in their shoes."
This is MY version:
The girl you just called fat? She just ate five Twinkies... and a Kit-Kat. The girl you just called ugly? She hates showering and brushing her hair. The boy you just tripped? He had it coming. See that man with the ugly scars? He can't shave very well. That guy you just made fun of for crying? He just lost a game of chess. He's a nerd, and he needs to man up. Post this as your status if you're against re-posting pointless statuses. You never know how stupid you sound until you read five status messages THAT ARE EXACTLY THE SAME AS YOURS.
My sister Savannah attends Nazi Franklin Northeast, and she got into HUGE, GINORMOUS, MAGNANIMOUS TROUBLE... Because she didn't
TURN
IN
THREE
HOMEWORK PAPERS. (dun dun dunnnnn) In a period of 25 days. Tsk, tsk. I'm ashamed to say I know her. This is the disciplinary paper she received from her teacher:
"I have chosen to disrupt the class by displaying an inappropriate action during pertinent instructional time. It was unfair to my classmates to take valuable learning time from them,. As a consequence I will fill out the following information honestly and I will have my parents sign it. I will use my lunch period to complete this, and I will demonstrate better judgement next time."
What classroom or school rule I broke: I did not complete my homework three times during this grading period.
How my behavior affected others: It isn't fair that my classmates completed homework and worked hard when I didn't.
What I should have been doing instead of misbehaving: I should have completed my homework.
What I will do next time to insure this doesn't happen again: I will look over my homework log before I put my homework away.
My sister is a studious, good person. I, however, would have written something like this:
What classroom or school rule I broke: I skimped out on three homeworks. Sue me.
How my behavior affected others: I don't really think they care.
What I should have been doing instead of misbehaving: Theoretically? Doing my homework. Realistically? Blogging.
What I will do next time to insure this doesn't happen again: Well, I have agency, so ya can't really make me do my homework. :P
See? I have issues.

-DQ#1
35 36 37 38