02 03 The Rhineheart Roost: Break so far 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Break so far

34
For lack of something better to do, I will chronicle my break so far. I have the feeling you faithful readers want to read something other than my pointless rambling about the song 'o' the day, so I'll just tell y'all what I've been up to, bullet-style.
DQ#1's Hot Chocolate Of Your Wildest Dreams:
  1. 1 can of dehydrated milk (you can use normal people milk if you want, but this tastes better. Richer, carmal-ier.)
  2. 1 heaping spoonful of cocoa powder
  3. Honey (organic tastes best)
Heat up milk in a saucepan, on medium heat. Stir occasionally, making sure not to overheat or scald. Meanwhile, spoon out the cocoa powder into a good-sized mug. Drizzle honey on top of cocoa powder, until powder is covered with a layer of honey to taste. Stir cocoa powder and honey together until it becomes sticky and liquidy. At first, the mixture will look like dough, but just be patient and keep stirring. Your efforts will pay off. Taste the honey mixture, making sure it's sweet enough for ya. add more honey or cocoa powder according to your liking.
When milk is warm enough to comfort you, but not hot enough to kill your taste buds, simply pour it into your mug, and stir until the honey is melted into your drink. Enjoy thoroughly! Makes one serving of pure deliciousness.
That's about it for my life lately. Good thing too, because you were about to just skip through this to see if I posted pictures or something. I understand.

-DQ#1
35 36 37 38