02 03 The Rhineheart Roost: It's good to be in a band. 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

It's good to be in a band.

34
I'm proud to announce that I've joined a band! We got together pretty recently, and we have a great sound! We've been singing a variety of songs, not really paying special attention to the genre. We do what we want, and we do it with style! I'm the lead singer, and there's a guitarist and drummer. It's a small band, but we have promising talent, I can tell already. I got the job of constructing an album cover, and it came out marvelously, in my opinion. Look for our album soon!

The band's name is HELE5. The name was taken from the first letters of the lead singer's and the drummer's first and middle name (Haeley Elizabeth, Lincoln Edward), and the 5 comes from the drummer's age. The album is called Drum, and it represents the heart of the band: the drummer. We're finishing up our album, so look again soon for a music video or something soon!

-DQ#1
35 36 37 38