02 03 The Rhineheart Roost: A book review! 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

A book review!

34
Crossed (Matched, #2)Crossed by Ally Condie

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


In keeping with the theme of Matched, Crossed is another thrilling installment in this breathtaking dystopian romance. I know some of you will stop there, because this will end up being just another sappy romance, but I really enjoyed it! I like the idea that love can take you new places, and seeing how far one will go for their love is something I really like. This book struck a chord in me, and I couldn't put it down! The adventure doesn't run dry throughout this book, and each chapter had me captivated.

The chapters alternate between two characters, Ky and Cassia, so it was interesting to see each of their perspectives during the course of this book, because they would each have something different to say each time. I loved how everything they did was for each other, and even though the going got tough, they still stuck together.

In the beginning, they're both separated, searching for each other, and they keep crossing paths, unbeknownst to them, which is why this book is called Crossed.

When they finally reunited, I almost cheered aloud, I was so happy! I really got into the book, and felt like I identified with them.

Or maybe it's just because I'm a hopeless romantic and I love things like that. :^)



View all my reviews




-DQ#1
35 36 37 38