02 03 The Rhineheart Roost: Baring it all. 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Baring it all.

34
Since it's late, I'll spare you the gory details of opening night, tonight's show, yadda yadda yadda.
Instead, I'll share a little adventure that happened this evening.
Opening night's call was 5:00 pm, and I thought that would be the only night that call would be this early, seeing as how the show starts at seven. So, I rationalized, the call should be at 6:00 instead, so that there'd be less stress, etc.
After I got home from school, I decided to double-check the call time, and then the unthinkable happened:
THE CALL WAS AT FIVE THIRTY. MEANING, I HAD TEN MINUTES TO BE THERE. IT TAKES ABOUT FIFTEEN TO GET TO THE MAC. AAAAAAHHH!!!!!
So I started freaking out, and as I threw on some clothes, I looked frantically around for pants. The only pair I could easily get into was a pair of navy drawstring pants, so I yanked 'em on and ran out the door.
We reached the MAC at ten 'til six, so I booked it out of the car. I was flying like a bird of prey! I was running like a race horse! I was freaking out! I noticed a young man headed towards the same entrance I was. Normally in a situation like this, I would have collected myself and made myself look more appealing, but this was a crisis. This was an emergency. So I raced on, and only when they were around my ankles did I realize
MY
PANTS
HAD
FALLEN
DOWN.
May I remind you, I had no time to get fully ready, so the only thing under there was some panty hose and undies. So there I was, still running, now with my pants around my ankles. I just couldn't stop, so I grabbed them up and said coolly, "Well now, that was embarrassing, wasn't it?" to the young man in question.
Needless to say, I was quite embarrassed. However, I laughed about it the whole night, which is the most important thing, right?!
Right?

-DQ#1
35 36 37 38