02 03 The Rhineheart Roost: What's better than having a birthday? Having a birthday where you turn FIVE. 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

What's better than having a birthday? Having a birthday where you turn FIVE.

34

Yes, it's true. My oldest brother turned five(5) cinco on Tuesday!! He is the love of my life, and I'm so happy to call him my brother. He has been so thrilled about this birthday, it's all he can talk about:
"You can't do that to a five year old!!"
"You be the Sting, and I'll be the five year old."
"Grandma, did you know you have a five year old grandson???"

Yup, he's excited. So what makes him so special? Let's list five things, shall we?
  1. He has to-die-for eyes/lashes. Seriously, it's insane how gorgeous they are.
  2. He is all boy, and it's so cute. He enjoys being a superhero, a plumber, and a bug-killer, and a football/soccer star. 
  3. He loves going on walks with me.
  4. He holds my hand, which I absolutely adore (I am NOT looking forward to the day he decides that that is too embarrassing to do).
  5. He likes to snuggle with me when we watch movies, another thing I love. 
Yeah, I have the coolest five year old brother ever. I love you so much, Lincoln! You are so sweet!!

-DQ#1
35 36 37 38